The best Zumba classes in Australia.
Find and compare the best deals on zumba classes in Australia, including free zumba class passes, intro class offers and so much more.
Access top-rated in-studio, on-demand and livestream classes. Book your session.
- No contracts or commitments
- New studios added monthly
- Professionally trained instructors
Do you offer fitness classes or run a studio? See how Fittco can help you grow!
Also see: Aquatic Classes, Barre Classes, Bootcamps, Boxing Classes, Circuit Training Classes, Cross Training Classes, Cycling / Spin Classes, Dance Classes, Endurance Training Classes, Group Fitness Classes, HIIT Classes, Martial Arts Classes, Meditation Classes, Outdoor Fitness Training / Classes, Pilates Classes, Strength Training Classes, Stretch / Flexibility Classes, Yoga Classes & Zumba Classes.
Have fun and dance with Zumba classes
If you are bored of traditional keep-fit classes, and want to do something else to increase your health and fitness, then you could do worse than try out Zumba classes.
These are a form of class which were started in the 1990s, and are based around dances including salsa, samba and mambo. It also includes a number of squats and lunges in the dance.
You could become one of the more than 15 million people involved in Zumba classes throughout the world.
- Reduced Stress – with any workout you get the added benefit of reduced stress and better wellbeing, Zumba is no different.
- Immunity – Zumba will boost your immune system through an intense workout that helps your immunity and health overall.
- Flexibility – increase your range of motion and flexibility with Zumba, by bringing together aerobics and dance you’ll experience an incredible increase to your flexibility.
- Increased Endorphins – you’ll release a lot of endorphins, the hormones that make you happy.
- Coordination – better coordination and faster reflexes will occur through Zumba classes.
Zumba classes help you to lose weight
The whole basis of Zumba classes is to teach the participants to lose weight, and this is the best way to do so if you enjoy dancing and like to have fun with a group.
The classes are usually held once-a-week, so you need to be prepared to take on other fitness classes at the same time if you really want to lose weight.