Find a weightlifting gym today with Fittco
Many people use weights as part of a wider fitness regime, but if you have decided that you want to move on to full-term weightlifting then you will need a gym which specialises in this field. Finding the right gym will mean looking for one that meets all of your specific requirements, including the best equipment, classes and amenities, and also the best staff. With the help of Fittco, you can find the ideal weightlifting gym in your area today, and start building more muscle and increasing your stamina.
- Strength for health – If you’re considering concentrating on weight-lifting, becoming a member of a gym that caters for this is a good idea. Lifting weights doesn’t only give you a muscular physique. It will make you functionally strong, staving off a host of diseases, and improve your confidence.
- Don’t wait in line – If you want to focus on lifting weights, being a member of a regular gym can be frustrating. Join a lifting gym with several racks a wider range of free weights to avoid queues for equipment and maximise your workout in a restricted time frame.
- Get professional advice – Most weight-lifting gyms are run by professionals that have greater knowledge of nutrition, technique, program creation and safety specifically for lifting weights than general fitness trainers, keeping you safe and allowing you to progress.
- Collective motivation – Being surrounded by other lifters will motivate you to push yourself and help you feel supported by the collective enthusiasm.
- The best equipment – If you’re really serious about lifting weights, you’ll need specific equipment that’s hard to come by in most gyms. From prowlers to tractor tyres, get everything you need in a one stop shop for strength.
With the help of Fittco, you can learn more about local gyms in your area, and what they have to offer people interested in weightlifting and strength training. You will need to have at least an Olympic barbell, a specialist object, heavier dumbbells than are on offer in standard gyms, and a workout bench suitable for pressing and lifting. Some weightlifting gym classes may also be suitable for you, and can help you to learn the right technique for new lifts if you are just starting out. Other gyms will offer staff who specialise in weight training and power lifting, and they can help you to improve your build.
Do you run a gym, studio or fitness centre? See how Fittco can help you grow!
Also see: 24 Hour Gym, Aquatic & Fitness Centres, Boxing Gym, CrossFit Gym, Health & Fitness Club, Martial Arts Studio, MMA & Kick Boxing Gym, Personal Training Studio, Pilates Studio, Weightlifting Gym, Women’s Only Gym & Yoga Studio.