The best stretch & flexibility classes in Australia.
Find and compare the best deals on stretch & flexibility classes in Australia, including free stretch & flexibility class passes, intro class offers and so much more.
Access top-rated in-studio, on-demand and livestream classes. Book your session.
- No contracts or commitments
- New studios added monthly
- Professionally trained instructors
Do you offer fitness classes or run a studio? See how Fittco can help you grow!
Also see: Aquatic Classes, Barre Classes, Bootcamps, Boxing Classes, Circuit Training Classes, Cross Training Classes, Cycling / Spin Classes, Dance Classes, Endurance Training Classes, Group Fitness Classes, HIIT Classes, Martial Arts Classes, Meditation Classes, Outdoor Fitness Training / Classes, Pilates Classes, Strength Training Classes, Stretch / Flexibility Classes, Yoga Classes & Zumba Classes.
Build your core with stretch and flexibility classes
Many people who struggle to lose weight find that the average fitness class is too tough for them, and it can even make them suffer pains in their backs and hips.
The cause of these problems is a lack of core strength, preventing the muscles from supporting the spine and neck, and also limiting the whole body’s flexibility.
Many people don’t realise that they are struggling with core fitness, but a simple stretch and flexibility class can help them to focus on this area of their body, and improve their overall fitness levels.
- Improve fitness – improve your overall condition and fitness with daily stretching exercises.
- Reduce Injuries – reduce your likelihood of sports related injuries, stretching also reduces other types of injuries as well.
- Build Your Core – stretching works to build your core by targeting small muscle groups.
- Coordination – stretching improves your coordination and balance, when done daily you can count on it to improve your overall mobility.
- Balance – improve your balance with daily stretching.
Take stretch and flexibility classes today
You need to be able to move and stretch in order to participate in most types of fitness, and so it is important to make sure that you take part in stretch and flexibility classes if you are working your way back to full fitness after illness or injury.
These classes can really help you, and if you are interested then you should discuss nearby classes or other stretch and flexibility type programs available in your area.
They can offer you advice and information about suitable classes near you.