The best strength training classes in Australia.
Find and compare the best deals on strength training classes in Australia, including free strength training class passes, intro class offers and so much more.
Access top-rated in-studio, on-demand and livestream classes. Book your session.
- No contracts or commitments
- New studios added monthly
- Professionally trained instructors
Do you offer fitness classes or run a studio? See how Fittco can help you grow!
Also see: Aquatic Classes, Barre Classes, Bootcamps, Boxing Classes, Circuit Training Classes, Cross Training Classes, Cycling / Spin Classes, Dance Classes, Endurance Training Classes, Group Fitness Classes, HIIT Classes, Martial Arts Classes, Meditation Classes, Outdoor Fitness Training / Classes, Pilates Classes, Strength Training Classes, Stretch / Flexibility Classes, Yoga Classes & Zumba Classes.
Improve your health today with strength training classes
If you are looking for new ways to improve your physical health, including losing weight, adding lean muscles and burning more calories, then you could benefit from strength training classes.
Despite their traditional reputation as a hobby only used by muscle-bound guys, there is plenty to recommend this form of training, and it can help you to boost your health and fitness as well as growing your muscles.
You can find out more about strength training by talking to fitness professionals and personal trainers, who can help you to find the right class for your needs.
- Injury prevention – strength training is the first step towards reducing the risk of injury in any fitness program. These programs are designed to strengthen joints, tendons and also correct muscle imbalances, all of which will reduce injuries down the road.
- Improved performance – customized programs target each of your client’s or player’s strengths while improving his weaknesses. The result is a well-rounded client who can meet performance needs.
- Increase confidence – the more prepared you are to meet a physical challenge, the more confidence you’ll have in any physical program. Increase confidence with a strength and conditioning course.
- Strength and agility – an obvious component is increased strength, agility will also go hand in hand with a conditioning program, improve balance and agility with your program.
- Reduce burnout – strength training allows for variety in your workout routine, this results in less specialization and reduces the chance of burnout.
Get fit regardless of your age
You want to stay fit and active for as long as possible, and strength training could be a great way to do this.
Age will gradually reduce the amount of muscle mass in the body, and strength training can help you to keep it for longer.