The best martial arts classes in Australia.
Find and compare the best deals on martial arts classes in Australia, including free martial arts class passes, intro class offers and so much more.
Access top-rated in-studio, on-demand and livestream classes. Book your session.
- No contracts or commitments
- New studios added monthly
- Professionally trained instructors
Do you offer fitness classes or run a studio? See how Fittco can help you grow!
Also see: Aquatic Classes, Barre Classes, Bootcamps, Boxing Classes, Circuit Training Classes, Cross Training Classes, Cycling / Spin Classes, Dance Classes, Endurance Training Classes, Group Fitness Classes, HIIT Classes, Martial Arts Classes, Meditation Classes, Outdoor Fitness Training / Classes, Pilates Classes, Strength Training Classes, Stretch / Flexibility Classes, Yoga Classes & Zumba Classes.
Keep fit with martial arts classes
There is a growing love for all types of martial arts in Australia, and this means that there is a large number of martial arts classes available for all skill levels.
Whether you want to learn karate, judo or even Muay Thai, you could learn a new skill and boost your fitness levels by attending a group class at your local gym.
Beginners will learn how to keep fit, to stretch and to stay active, and they will also be taught how to defend themselves using the skills that they are learning.
- Improved coordination – when you take a martial arts class you learn how to shift your weight more effectively, this helps coordination.
- Balance – your balance will also improve because of constantly shifting your weight in varying directions. This skill transfers across all sports and fitness.
- Range of motion – martial arts promote range of motion and flexibility.
- Improved posture – as you gain range of motion, you’ll also gain flexibility in your muscles and joints, this will promote good posture.
- Stamina –marital arts will improve your stamina over time.
Find the best martial arts classes
As with other forms of fitness, some types of martial arts will suit you better than others.
You could try out different classes to see which one most catches your attention, or you could research particular martial arts in order to find the one which is right for you.
The knowledge of health professionals, personal trainers and fitness experts can help you to understand which martial arts classes will be best for you.