The best circuit training classes in Australia.
Find and compare the best deals on circuit training classes in Australia, including free circuit training class passes, intro class offers and so much more.
Access top-rated in-studio, on-demand and livestream classes. Book your session.
- No contracts or commitments
- New studios added monthly
- Professionally trained instructors
Do you offer fitness classes or run a studio? See how Fittco can help you grow!
Keep fit with circuit training classes
Keeping fit often involves a single fitness program, which you do repeatedly until you are fitter or have lost weight.
Most of the time, returning to the gym for these fitness classes can be quite depressing, and it is all too common for people to lose interest and stop going to the gym.
However, circuit training is one way to improve your fitness while also doing a number of activities. It is the best option for your health, and can ensure that you are interested while you are keeping fit.
- Results – you’ll see results in a short period of time, circuit training is great for those who may not have the time to go to the gym for hours.
- Whole-Body Focus – with circuit training you target every part of your body and each muscle group, it is a whole-body workout.
- Combined Cardio & Strength – circuit training combines the aspects you love or hate about cardio and strength training. The combination encourages you to integrate less favoured workouts into your routine.
- Metabolism – your metabolism will skyrocket due to the high intensity intervals.
- Motivation – keeps your attention and your motivation by keeping things at a fast pace, the results will keep you coming back to the gym.
Learn about circuit training classes
Circuit training increases muscle strength and burns calories by encouraging you to train for a few minutes on one exercise, and then move on to the next.
You are often switching between strength-building and aerobic movement, and the class will usually last between 30 minutes and an hour.
Circuit training is one of the best ways to get an intense workout, but it can also be suitable for those with lower fitness levels.