The best boxing classes in Australia.
Find and compare the best deals on boxing classes in Australia, including free boxing class passes, intro class offers and so much more.
Access top-rated in-studio, on-demand and livestream classes. Book your session.
- No contracts or commitments
- New studios added monthly
- Professionally trained instructors
Do you offer fitness classes or run a studio? See how Fittco can help you grow!
Also see: Aquatic Classes, Barre Classes, Bootcamps, Boxing Classes, Circuit Training Classes, Cross Training Classes, Cycling / Spin Classes, Dance Classes, Endurance Training Classes, Group Fitness Classes, HIIT Classes, Martial Arts Classes, Meditation Classes, Outdoor Fitness Training / Classes, Pilates Classes, Strength Training Classes, Stretch / Flexibility Classes, Yoga Classes & Zumba Classes.
Roll with the punches in boxing classes
Boxing is a traditional sport which is played throughout the world, but it can also be a useful fitness tool, helping you to burn calories quickly and improve your muscle strength.
Boxing not only requires a lot of upper body strength, it also means that participants need to have fast feet, and a strong set of core muscles.
These skills mean that learning to box can be healthy for everyone, no matter what their age, and they can also be very useful for people who want to train in other skills such as martial arts or competitive sports.
- Improved coordination – when you take a boxing class or martial arts class you learn how to shift your weight more effectively, this helps coordination.
- Balance – your balance will also improve because of constantly shifting your weight in varying directions. This skill transfers across all sports and fitness.
- Range of motion – boxing promotes range of motion and flexibility.
- Improved posture – as you gain range of motion, you’ll also gain flexibility in your muscles and joints, this will promote good posture.
- Stamina – boxing and marital arts will improve your stamina over time.
Learn to box in group classes
Many gyms are now offering a particular form of fitness class known as boxercise.
This is a class which teaches participants the principles of boxing, including muscle strength and explosive levels of fitness, but that also helps people who are struggling to lose weight, or who want to get back to full fitness.