The best barre classes in Australia.
Find and compare the best deals on barre classes in Australia, including free barre class passes, intro class offers and so much more.
Access top-rated in-studio, on-demand and livestream classes. Book your session.
- No contracts or commitments
- New studios added monthly
- Professionally trained instructors
Do you offer fitness classes or run a studio? See how Fittco can help you grow!
Also see: Aquatic Classes, Barre Classes, Bootcamps, Boxing Classes, Circuit Training Classes, Cross Training Classes, Cycling / Spin Classes, Dance Classes, Endurance Training Classes, Group Fitness Classes, HIIT Classes, Martial Arts Classes, Meditation Classes, Outdoor Fitness Training / Classes, Pilates Classes, Strength Training Classes, Stretch / Flexibility Classes, Yoga Classes & Zumba Classes.
Be more agile with Barre classes
If you have been searching for a new form of exercise which can help to increase your core strength and also develop lean muscles, then you may be interested in the Barre group classes being offered by gyms and studios around Australia.
These classes involve a mixture of ballet and yoga, with a focus upon keeping fit and being able to move the body in graceful but strong movements.
The Barre will usually feature mat-based work as well as arm exercises, thigh movement and then poses at the bar.
- Increased strength – you’ll gain strength due to the type of contractions the Barre method utilizes.
- Target muscle groups – this is an efficient workout that targets many muscle groups at once through a combination of movements.
- Improved focus – your concentration will increase due to the focus required.
- Endurance – increased endurance and stamina will also occur during Barre classes. This is constant training through small movements that attain amazing results.
- Fun – this class involves dance, so it is automatically upbeat and naturally fun
Find out more about Barre classes
Until a few years ago, most people had never heard of Barre, and didn’t realise that it was a popular mixture of dance and yoga.
Now, you may hear recommendations from friends and relatives suggesting that you start taking these classes.