The best aquatic classes in Australia.
Find and compare the best deals on aquatic classes in Australia, including free aquatic class passes, intro class offers and so much more.
Access top-rated in-studio, on-demand and livestream classes. Book your session.
- No contracts or commitments
- New studios added monthly
- Professionally trained instructors
Do you offer fitness classes or run a studio? See how Fittco can help you grow!
Also see: Aquatic Classes, Barre Classes, Bootcamps, Boxing Classes, Circuit Training Classes, Cross Training Classes, Cycling / Spin Classes, Dance Classes, Endurance Training Classes, Group Fitness Classes, HIIT Classes, Martial Arts Classes, Meditation Classes, Outdoor Fitness Training / Classes, Pilates Classes, Strength Training Classes, Stretch / Flexibility Classes, Yoga Classes & Zumba Classes.
Get fit in the water with aquatic classes
If you want to improve your fitness levels but have suffered from some injuries or discomfort in the past, then you may be looking for a fitness class that can offer you support and a reduction on stress to the body, while still encouraging you to burn calories.
This is where aquatic classes could be a great option for you to consider.
The people using these classes can be of any age or fitness level, and it can help to build muscles and increase the fitness of most swimmers.
- Low impact – normal fitness routines that take place on land come with a high impact component that can put stress on your joints. Aquatics classes are naturally low impact and can be enjoyed by a wider range of people.
- Supportive & buoyant – water will eliminate the effects of gravity and make you buoyant and flexible. When working in an aquatics class you’ll have the benefit of buoyancy, this reduces risks of injury.
- Resistance – in water you’ll experience drag and resistance, these factors are equivalent to the force you exert. In water, resistance is between 4-40 times greater. Depending on your movement you’ll get a more efficient workout using this resistance.
- Heart rate – the water pressure in aquatic classes pushes on your body equally, across all surfaces of your body. This is great for your heart rate and helps the blood circulate. This means you’ll experience lower blood pressure and heart rates when compared to land-based classes.
- Recovery – aquatic classes offer a better recovery time between workouts due to the low impact features of water. You can return to your fitness routine quicker than a land-based routine.
Learn about aquatic classes
Known as aquacise, this form of group fitness classes takes place in a swimming pool, either attached to the gym or at a local health club.
You may not even be aware that there are classes offering this sort of action at your local gym before you start looking into it.
These can help you to find the perfect sessions to help your fitness levels.