The best activewear brands and places where to buy in Australia.
Find and compare the best deals on activewear in Australia, and comes in a variety of shapes and sizes. Designed for style, comfort & performance.
Australia’s leading and fastest-growing Activewear and Supplement Brands.
- Premium clothing & accessories
- Sizing guides available
- Worldwide shipping
Technical athletic clothes for yoga, running, working out, and most other activities.
- Free shipping on all orders
- Less stress, more sweat
- Technical athletic gear
The Ryderwear brand is the ultimate definition of fitness plus fashion.
- Free shipping available
- High-Quality materials
- Designed for high intensity workouts
Committed to showing a diverse range of women wearing there activewear.
- Free Express Shipping On All Orders
- Available in Sizes 6 to 26 (XS—3XL)
World leader in sports compression, helping everyday and elite athletes perform.
- Train Harder
- Perform Stronger
- Recover Faster
Bonds | Activewear
Stay fit with BONDS trendy women’s and men’s sport and activewear. Discover your favourite look in tops, hoodies, leggings, shorts, trackies and more.
- Best deals on Activewear
- Men’s and Women’s
boohooMAN | Active
Discover boohooMAN’s mix of performance wear and functional gym clothing.
- Functional, fresh and comfortable
- Physique accentuating fits
- Supportive lightweight fabric
dk active is one of the most forward-thinking Australian activewear brands.
- Environmentally responsible
- Ethical Australian made activewear
- Sizes from AU 6-24
Helping women embrace that natural, primal and wild part of themselves.
- Australian Designed Fashion
- Built for ALL Women
- Made By Women For Women
PrettyLittleThing | Activewear
Amp up your fitness levels this season in our range of activewear. From gym tops to the perfect yoga pants, we have you covered.
- Fresh new styles
- Great special offers and sales
Fashion focused, figure flattering premium sports luxe activewear for both performance and lifestyle.
- Perfect mix of fitness and fashion
- Dropping limited edition collections
L’URV is a boutique women’s activewear label that caters for stylish and unique individuals.
- Limited edition designs
- Quality compression fabrics
- Inspiring self-expression
Emamaco brings the best in specialised Shaper and Maternity Activewear.
- Ultra performance compression
- Sleek and discreet design
- Engineered to perform anywhere
P.E Nation offers a new genre of sports luxe athleisure and activewear.
- Designed to suit any active lifestyle
- Strong streetwear influence
- Latest fashion trends
Rockwear is driven to create high quality activewear that is functional, technical, fashionable and exceptional value.
- Free Shipping on orders over $80
- 365 day return period
Pushing the limits of human possibility through performance, innovation, sustainability and functionality.
- 250,000+ happy customers
- 24/7 International customer service
Lorna Jane | Active Living
Designed by women, for women, Lorna Jane is a brand that lives to inspire women.
- Free Priority Shipping in Australia on orders over $150
- Helping women feel empowered
Whether you’re into yoga, prefer hitting the treadmill or love to lift, style up with these gym wear sets.
- Hottest trends and fashion
- Perfect activewear for your next workout
Get moving in women’s Cotton On activewear. From gym clothes, yoga pants, sports bras, crop tops, gym bags and more.
- Free shipping over $60
- Look good and feel great
Boody was born in Australia and is loved globally, they make everyday sustainable basics that better your world.
- Free shipping on orders over $60
- Organic bamboo ecowear
Champion Athleticwear has made breakthrough innovations in athletic apparel for men, women and kids.
- Free shipping on orders over $49
- 60-day return policy
PIVOT houses the best international brands at the best value prices for families who love sport, lifestyle and apparel.
- Free delivery on orders over $120
- 30 day returns
JD Sports has many limited edition and exclusive designs from adidas Originals and Nike.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $150
- 1000’s of JD exclusives
Just Do It.
- Special offers and deals
- Join the Nike community
- Latest styles and trends
PUMA brand is based on the very values that make an excellent athlete.
- Free delivery on all orders over $100
- Performance on all levels
- Special offers and deals
World Famous for Streetwear, DJs live, Barbers cutting, Holy Grails. New arrivals daily from all the best brands from all corners of the globe.
- Free shipping on orders over $100
- Exclusive offers and deals
INTERSPORT Australia is committed to offering our customers the best products from the best brands at the best prices.
- Free shipping on orders over $150
- Click and collect available
Do you sell fitness clothing and gym wear? See how Fittco can help you grow!
There’s no doubt that a good workout is conducive with great activewear.
A stylish, supportive outfit will not only increase your confidence and make you feel ready for the gym, but it will also enhance your physical abilities and allow you to get the most out of your workout, however you choose to burn the calories.
If you’re feeling a little overwhelmed by the fabrics, fits and styles on offer, we’re here to help. With the correct gear you’ll instantly feel more determined to tackle that workout, finally bringing your long-term goals within reach.
Why do I need good quality activewear?
If you have a fitness goal in mind, you’re far more likely to reach it if you invest in some quality gear that suits the season as well as your chosen activity.
There’s nothing stopping you from throwing on some old leggings and a t-shirt and going for a run, but baggy fabrics and ill-fitting trousers are likely to get in your way, slow you down and ultimately making your workout feel ten times harder than it is.
Swap your old baggy trousers for some lightweight, breathable cropped capris and there will be no extra weight dragging you down.
Your workout is likely to be transformed with good quality activewear.
What makes great activewear?
1. Moisture-resistant fabrics
For high-impact workouts like running, crossfit and intense cardio, a moisture-resistant fabric will protect you and allow you to feel comfortable however much you sweat. This clever fabric will also stop you from overheating, allowing you to reach your full potential, make personal goals and surprise even yourself. Active pants, shorts and tops that are made with this type of fabric are perfect for keeping you dry in the summer and warm in the winter, meaning that once you’ve invested in some workout gear with wicking fabric, you can wear them all-year round.
2. Fitted shorts and pants that don’t slip and slide
Whether you’re into cycling or yoga, it can always feel harder to workout when the summer months hit. To ensure you’re getting the most out of your workout, choosing lightweight shorts will allow for more comfortable exercise. A trim design is perfect for keeping you cool, whilst also ensuring it doesn’t get in the way. Cyclists will benefit from choosing lightweight shorts with extra padding to relieve uncomfortable muscle pressure during long rides. Yogis will appreciate lightweight shorts that boast a fitted interior, allowing for even the toughest of poses to be reached with ease. Runners and cardio-lovers will benefit from capri pants that are shorter in length.
3. Added chest support
It’s a no-brainer that your workout gear should come with added chest support. Sports bras and built-in bras are vital when you’re undertaking a vigorous exercise routine, not only for comfort but for safety too. Opt for sports bras without any underwriting since these will sit better beneath tops and outer layers. Spandex will ensure a snug fit to provide all the support you need during high-impact workouts. A supportive bra during exercise will make all the difference to your performance — particularly if you are a runner.
4. Bold prints
Okay, so bold prints are not going to enhance your workout physically, but they are great for putting you in a good place mentally! A bold, exciting print will help you to fall in love with your workout and exercise gear and make it a pleasure to throw on when you’re feeling tired. A successful workout is measured not only by physical stamina but by mental stamina too — experts suggest that bold colours and happy prints will make it that little bit easier to reach your fitness goals. There’s never been a better excuse to go shopping for some stylish gear.
5. Vented trainers for traction
Your workout gear is rendered useless unless you have shoes designed for your sport. Your maximum potential can only be reached if your shoes are on your side! For a varied range of activities, you can choose women’s trainers designed for a bit of everything — from running and cycling to aerobics and yoga. If you’re predominantly a runner, all manner of variables can make a difference — from your weight to the surface you usually run on. Lightweight shoes with little cushioning are best for shorter distances whilst a padded design will offer that extra support when you’re covering long distances. Vented uppers will help traction and safety for runners of all kinds.
6. Jackets to complete an outfit
Once you’ve chosen the right supportive outfit for your sport, you can add a jacket or an outer layer to make you feel as if you’ve got a complete ensemble. This isn’t only great for your workout wardrobe, but it turns your workout outfit into something more practical. With an outer layer or jacket to throw on, you can go from work to the gym or vice versa whilst feeling stylish and functional. Pockets and extra features will ensure your phone and wallet can be stored easily whilst a lightweight styling would ensure no extra bulk is added if you wanted to wear it whilst working out.
7. Safety first
If you are often running at night or early morning, consider adding a jacket or sports top with reflective panels to your everyday gear. Even in low light conditions this simple addition to your gear will ensure you are safe whilst sharing the roads with others.
What else is there to consider when buying your activewear?
Here are our top tips:
- Opt for activewear specialist brands. These companies specialise in creating clothing to enhance your workout and give you optimum comfort and support. Fast fashion brands that decide to drop a line of activewear don’t always have the practical side of exercise in mind. Often, these clothes will not stand the test of time, or they use incorrect fabrics.
- Make sure you clean your activewear as soon as possible. Activewear has advanced incredibly over the years, but it is still essential to get out of the gear and wash your body and clothing as soon as you can. Doing this will help reduce the possibilities of body acne and any bacterial or fungal infections. Remember cold wash, air dry,
- If you are looking for activewear for a specific activity, make sure you buy what suits that exercise type. If you are a runner, aim to purchase running leggings for high impact exercise rather than buttery yoga tights, which are for low impact movements. Specialist brands will be able to tell you what to buy and often have sections on their websites! Some brands may also specialise in maternity activewear, if you are having a baby.
- Make sure you are wearing safe, supportive, and comfortable footwear. There is nothing worse than an accidental 20kg weight plate to the foot. A range of footwear suitable for gym and fitness training and training specific footwear is available from many brands. These include standard running shoes, cross-training shoes, and gym training shoes.
With a huge range of exceptional workout gear on offer, remember to choose fabrics, fits and styles that suit not only your sport but your personality too.